Update ePass 2003 Token for New CSP Version 2.0
As per new CCA Guidelines issued for Tokens and other PKI Device is now effective. Please remember this is just a software update service and no Device will be shipped only your existing devices will be getting updated. Kindly Update ePass 2003 Token for New CSP Version 2.0 as v1.0 will not work from now onward. If you have already an old token ePass 2003 and following queries in mind when you are at the right place before downloading Digital Signature Certificate.
- What to do with old ePass USB Tokens?
- How to Upgrade old ePass 2003 / Auto Token?
- How to exchange old ePass 2003 Tokens with New One?
- What is CSP meant for / full form – Cryptographic Service Provider?
- What to do with the ePass 2003 Tokens with live Digital Signature Certificate?
- How much time will it take in up gradation from CSP Version 2.0 of ePass 2003 USB Token?
- Which one is a better and cheaper way – 1. Updation of old ePass 2003 or 2. Buying of New ePass 2003 2.0 Version?
As per new CCA Guidelines issued for Tokens and other PKI Device is now effective. All PKI USB Token and devices must follow the new security guidelines and advisory of CCA, so you must have to Update ePass 2003 Token for New CSP Version 2.0- Cryptographic Service Provider Version 2.0 so that you could use it for downloading Digital Signature Certificates of all types. This guideline must also implement to other PKI devices and USB Tokens such as ePass 2003, ePass 2003 Auto, TrustKey, Aladdin SafeNet, WatchData, mToken, Proxkey, Gemalto, etc.
** Please remember that this guideline is only for Blank USB ePass 2003 / ePass 2003 Auto tokens and not for the tokens with live Digital Signature Certificate, however, you will have to upgrade your device after expiration of the Digital Signature Certificate.